YAY i am super excited!! this is like my first time owning a blog!! hahah
and i thought i never knew how to create one.. but i did it!! :D
yay yay yay
and geraldine insisted that i would write like this :
Hello :) Today I had my Chem lecture test :( It was great :) I ate recess with Gel and Jeanette :)
It was delicious :) I feel happy :)
but i am going to prove her wrong.
anyway last week we had teachers' day celebration in school :D
and our class chose to dress up as ultra chio trannies!!!
before the hair tying started:

after:


the guys were really good! the whole idea would not have been successful if they didnt sacrifice their flawless skin...


our socks are super cool rite :)
yay! love 5C42 :D
actually we are normal looking people . we actually look like this

and everyone please bring $11.40 to pay for the teachers' day stuff :)